The Gecko AI Copilot is a versatile and data-oriented assistant designed to guide users in creating the best possible content for specific keywords. It has access to various data sources including keyword data, page content, Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) data, and other parameters regarding your keyword cluster.
Gecko Copilot has access to:
- Keywords Data: Information such as keyword search volume, impressions, clicks, etc.
- Page Content: Content of the current page being worked on.
- SERP Data: Search Engine Results Page data for any given keyword.
- Competitor Pages: It can crawl and analyse competitor pages.
- Similar Pages: It offers a list of similar pages from the user’s domain for potential internal linking.
Sample questions Gecko Copilot can answer
Here are some examples of questions you could ask:
- Analyze the keywords in this cluster and divide them into semantically related subgroups
- Could you show me the outline of my page?
- Compare my page outline to that of my top competitor. What should I add to my article?
- Are there any YouTube results in the SERPs for top keywords?
- Suggest internal links to add to my page and show me where to add them
Built-in flows: generate brief and write draft
The Auto-Generate Brief flow runs a predetermined set of data analyses and prompts you to build a brief for your cluster. In detail:
- It uses the keywords and top competitors to determine the prominent search intent behind this cluster. In essence, what are people looking for when searching for these terms?
- It pulls People-Also-Ask data from the SERPs of the top 5 keywords in this cluster.
- It suggests possible titles for the article based on top keywords.
- It crawls the top competitor and presents the outline of their page.
- It uses keyword impression data and your Hub structure in ContentGecko to suggest internal links for the article.
The Write Article flow uses the notes you’ve written so far for this article to write a draft of an article. You can improve/modify this auto-generated draft by changing your notes.
Other things to keep in mind
When asking Gecko Copilot questions, it's useful to consider the following tips:
- Be specific: The more specific your question, the better the AI Copilot can assist. Mention explicitly what kind of data or information you are looking for.
- Markdown Responses: Gecko Copilot responds in markdown format, so consider this when requesting information.
- Expect Honesty: Gecko Copilot is instructed to provide accurate information. If it doesn’t know or can’t find something, it should honestly communicate this to you.
The AI continues learning and improving. Over time it will provide more and more assistance in creating content that stands out in the SEO landscape.